September 8, 20179 yr I watched a lot of the Preseason games on delay on the NFL Network. I know they don't mean anything, but the Chiefs 1st teamers were at the top of my list as being impressive. They made the Bengals look silly in their game, also. Again, I know Preseason, but last night they looked like the real deal. Eric Berry being out for the season with an achilles (what is being reported) is a big blow to the Chiefs "d", though. Probably no bigger of a win than the Pats at their plce. Really tough to do.
September 8, 20179 yr There wasn't much interest, in some cases like that we let the same thread serve as both. I had left a place down the street with a few minutes to go in the game and walked in and opened the iPad to this thread. I was a bit confused. Those darn Miller lites.
September 8, 20179 yr The last three times the Patriots have lost their season opener, they won the Super Bowl.
September 8, 20179 yr The last three times the Patriots have lost their season opener, they won the Super Bowl. Yep... 2001 - Cincinnati 23-17 in Cincinnati 2003 - Buffalo 31-0 in Buffalo 2014 - Miami 33-20 in Miami
September 8, 20179 yr Well that sucked. Chiefs just worked them all night. Brady looked as off as I've ever seen him. Need to find a slot guy to be his safety valve with Jules out. Not sure that guy's on the roster. They'll bounce back, but man that was discouraging. Oh well, on to NOLA. If you are not worried about that defense after last night, I would be surprised.
September 8, 20179 yr The last three times the Patriots have lost their season opener, they won the Super Bowl. Hoodie tanked on purpose, lol, that explains Bradys throws.
September 8, 20179 yr If you are not worried about that defense after last night, I would be surprised. I've seen this song and dance way too many times before to be worried. Last year they made their living off giving up big chunks of yards then keeping the offense out of the end zone. Also, not many offenses in the league will be as 1) fast, and 2) gimmicky as the Chiefs are.
September 8, 20179 yr Brady did not look like his normal self out there... is the undefeated father time finally showing his ugly mug?
September 8, 20179 yr The last three times the Patriots have lost their season opener, they won the Super Bowl. .......but none of those opening season losses were immediately following a Super Bowl win!
September 8, 20179 yr Brady did not look like his normal self out there... is the undefeated father time finally showing his ugly mug?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.