Florida 28 Alabama 13

KY Thorobred

I disagree, I think if they establish more of a running game and don't rely on John Parker as much...this game is closer.

Darby ran the ball well today, well enough to win....If he throws off his front foot, and makes better decisions, I really think Bama could've won that game tonight.

Darby ran the ball well today, well enough to win....If he throws off his front foot, and makes better decisions, I really think Bama could've won that game tonight.

Bama has to have more that 74 from Darby or atleast more than 101 on the ground overall all for their rookie QB to have a chance against a top 10 team in the nation. John Parker did throw 3 picks but I think at least one, maybe 2, were tipped by the reciever...so i don't think it was his decisions as much as it was the recievers not catching the ball. I still think if Darby has a couple more big runs, the defense comes up a little and you have a chance to throw the long ball to Hall or Brown for a game changing TD.

Before this game, I was inclined to call Fla a Nat'l title contender, but this game showed that they are just like everyone else — even in the drive for who is the nation's No. 2 team.

If they can win their next 3 games they will be the #2 team in the nation. (LSU, Auburn, and UGA)