Florida 28 Alabama 13

KY Thorobred

Or USC?

They haven't really impressed me like Michigan has. USC has to play Oregon, Cal, and Notre Dame in consecutive weeks. I see them dropping one game during that stretch. Luckily for the Trojans all three of these games are at home.

The better team won, enough said. Still not sure how the Gators won in Knoxville? Bama continues to struggle. They will be expecting a lot out of Shula and his staff next year.

You are right about that Digger, Bama faithful do not settle for middle of the road football.

They haven't really impressed me like Michigan has. USC has to play Oregon, Cal, and Notre Dame in consecutive weeks. I see them dropping one game during that stretch. Luckily for the Trojans all three of these games are at home.

They are still USC though, and the pollsters would be silly to not vote them #2 if they run the table. Its all about $ and ratings, and what more could college football ask than for an OSU/USC title game?

Since Coach Shula was a Bama player and is well liked he will be given more time. We have a very young team and our future looks really good. Coach will be there to recruit my nine year old. The last 2 losses are hard to take but we realize that we were in both games and on the road with this "young team".

Since Coach Shula was a Bama player and is well liked he will be given more time. We have a very young team and our future looks really good. Coach will be there to recruit my nine year old. The last 2 losses are hard to take but we realize that we were in both games and on the road with this "young team".

:thumb: