NKU Releases 2017-18 Schedule

I gotta go to work

Someone please tell me Wilmington and Berea are exhibition games. Why on earth is NKU playing those teams?

I ran into coach Brennen prior to the season last year and suggested a great exhibition game for them. Christian Brothers University. They have 7 kids from the area on the team. He told me he wasn't quite ready to help them out and referenced that CBU had beaten Memphis the year prior. Ran into him after the season and told him he was ready! Would have loved to have seen that exhibition game work out.

go luck to the Norse this year. Hope to catch them play a few times.

NKU will have a good chance to win the Bahamas tournament.

Very optimistic. Coastal Carolina, Vermont, and Weber State are all very solid programs, as well as Iona, but they lost a bunch from last year's Tourney team (Washington, Severe, and Cassell). Coastal brings back a lot from their 20 win team last year, which included a Top 100 RPI win.

Those are the kind of programs that NKU should be competing against, but I'll be shocked if they are able to win that tournament.

Very optimistic. Coastal Carolina, Vermont, and Weber State are all very solid programs, as well as Iona, but they lost a bunch from last year's Tourney team (Washington, Severe, and Cassell). Coastal brings back a lot from their 20 win team last year, which included a Top 100 RPI win.

Those are the kind of programs that NKU should be competing against, but I'll be shocked if they are able to win that tournament.

Absolutely optimistic. NKU brings back all but one player from a 24 win team which is better than the teams you describe. This is a nice tournament for them to be in. It's a tournament, so anything can happen but I don't know why you would be shocked if they won it. Eight mid-majors of which they are one of the best in the field.

Agree these are the type of teams they should be playing. They are past the "Play anybody for money" stage. You want to stretch them but don't through them to the lions.