Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #8 Ashland at 3A #9 Russell

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can Russell pull the upset or will they fall to 0-3?

 

Thoughts?

Ashland D is good very good. If Russell doesn't improve drastically this week not sure they can put up enough points to win. Ashland offensively is struggling and needs to get going. Maybe this game they do. Ashland wins 21-7.

I don't think Ashland's defense is that great. They gave up 49 points to a Harlan County team that put up 6 and 11 in their next 2 games against Hazard and Tates Creek. I guess it's all relative to the competition. That being said, though, Russell is as bad as they've been for a while. Ashland wins this one by 14 or more.

I like Ashland in this one in a relatively low scoring game. Ashlands wins 21-13.

Ashland needs to play better than they have the past two games. I think they will pull it out in a close one, but needs to get things going. Play calling has got to improve.

 

Ashland 28

Russell 17

Any word if the Colburn kid will be at full strength this week?

Any word if the Colburn kid will be at full strength this week?

 

That's a good question... His health might change my prediction.

I think Russell's best chance for a win tonight is to run right at Ashland and try to control the clock. The Devils will have a bit of a size advantage up front.

 

One of the RBs needs to have a breakout game. No one's really emerged yet. Duvall has the speed to pop a long one or two, assuming he's good to go after last week. I'd like to see Malakai Anderson get some more touches out of the backfield. I like his consistency, and he's a strong downhill runner. Somebody's got to step up.

 

Defensively, Russell can't afford to let Ratliff break contain. He's going to make plays, Russell just has to limit them.

 

Neither one of these teams are great. Even saying that they're good might be a stretch right now. As much as I hate to do it, I'm going with Ashland for the win. I just think Ratliff makes one too many plays with his feet.

 

Tomcats 28

Red Devils 20

Any word if the Colburn kid will be at full strength this week?

Son said he was at the Y and ankle is still sore but has practiced and will play

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.