Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Washington 23 Cincinnati 17

Featured Replies

Speaking of AJ, is he okay too? I went to Auto Racing and didn't keep listening.

 

Green? Green came back in and played after coming out a few plays.

Green? Green came back in and played after coming out a few plays.

 

Thanks. Like I said, I was racing.

Says who?

 

=============

 

On tangent (cause this is the preseason) I really liked Fox's Video and Audio Presentation.

 

More and more I want to stay home and watch.

 

Last time I went to a game, I left at halftime and watched the rest at home. And I am glad I did it.

Last time I went to a game, I left at halftime and watched the rest at home. And I am glad I did it.

 

Don't get me wrong, the in game experience is great, but all things considered I think watching at home is a good amount better.

Please oh please I beg someone to slap Marvin silly and tell him he needs to assign someone besides him to run his timeouts and clock management strategy at the end of halves / games. It is amazing that he can screw it up every single game. I don't think someone could do worse if they were trying to mess it up

 

:lol2:....yes this made me laugh out loud, and i couldn't agree more. And at this point in his career you would've thought someone could have handled this by now. But no, that would be too easy!!!

Last time I went to a game, I left at halftime and watched the rest at home. And I am glad I did it.

Gave up my season tickets after 30+ years and haven't looked back. If you can get past the bad announcers, it is well worth the money you save for a much better viewing. Don't have to deal with the foul language and drunks. Mich better football environment is at home on my couch.

Don't get me wrong, the in game experience is great, but all things considered I think watching at home is a good amount better.

 

You can't beat the lazy boy seat with homemade snacks and camera views that beat any seat in the house.

I may be in the minority now, but you just can't replicate the atmosphere of big games at any stadium. If you were in PBS after Burficts interception in the playoff game you would understand the feeling. Nothing I've ever experienced as a fan compares. This wouldn't have happened on my couch. I will say though that it doesn't compare to the atmosphere of a big time college game though. OSU/ Mich last year was next level. Nothing beats being in the stadium. But that's just me. I also paid 3 bills for my ticket to OSU/ Mich as well. That hurts some people, but I understand what I was paying for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.