Another idea for BLACK OUT THURSDAY....

RockPride

Apparently, not many (at least on this board) are giving UL a chance anyways, so if I need to, I will do so....

I got your back Duece..

..I am just not in awe of WV like many....especially when you consider that WV has yet to register a sack this season......

It is WV that should be very concerned about how they will stop the Cards video game stats if they can't pressure the likes of Hunter and Brian...

Wv's strength is the run game and the Cards Defensive strength is the run game...something has got to give....I'll take our strength over their weakness...

I got your back Duece..

..I am just not in awe of WV like many....especially when you consider that WV has yet to register a sack this season......

It is WV that should be very concerned about how they will stop the Cards video game stats if they can't pressure the likes of Hunter and Brian...

Wv's strength is the run game and the Cards Defensive strength is the run game...something has got to give....I'll take our strength over their weakness...

:thumb: WVU's main threat is their running game, and UL's run defense improves every game...Call me a homer if you like, but if Louisville comes to play, it wont be as close as some think....

I think a lot of people are forgetting that UofL's loss to WV last year was one of the most ridiculous under the rule of Petrino. It shouldn't have happened, and this year UofL is going to make sure to finish all 4 quarters. I think Louisville wins.