Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Debt Ridden Couple Commit Suicide

Featured Replies

Really, how bout that.

 

My Father in Law committed suicide. Every policy paid.

In most states the contestability period is two year. After that you will be able to collect on a suicide.

 

The only hitch I could see in an insurance company paying on a suicide is sometimes when a person has a big life insurance policy occasionally the victim gets a little help in their suicide, as in murder made to look like a suicide.

 

And then again, maybe I watch too much Forensic Files.

I use to have a different view of suicide. I looked at it as selfish and how can someone do something like that and they have so much to live for.

 

That was until a close friend of mine died due to suicide. He suffered from depression and I would have never guessed. He was very successful and had a wife with 5 kids. He had the perfect life looking from the outside. I was shocked when he did it.

 

I've had a student do it as well. You really don't know how a person feels and how if affects their daily life.

I use to have a different view of suicide. I looked at it as selfish and how can someone do something like that and they have so much to live for.

 

That was until a close friend of mine died due to suicide. He suffered from depression and I would have never guessed. He was very successful and had a wife with 5 kids. He had the perfect life looking from the outside. I was shocked when he did it.

 

I've had a student do it as well. You really don't know how a person feels and how if affects their daily life.

 

This describes me. I used to think the same as you. Then about 3 years ago my uncle took his own life and to this day we still don't know why. Everything on the outside seemed like things were going well.

You never know. I learned a long time ago not to make snap judgments and not to paint with too broad a brush.

This describes me. I used to think the same as you. Then about 3 years ago my uncle took his own life and to this day we still don't know why. Everything on the outside seemed like things were going well.

 

You never know. I learned a long time ago not to make snap judgments and not to paint with too broad a brush.

 

I'm with both of you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.