Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POTUS' remarks to police

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you're asking if he's being divisive toward criminals rather than the police?

Can't speak for the OP. I'm asking if this is thinly veiled support of some of Baltimore's previous actions with respect to dealing with criminals.

  • Author
So, you're asking if he's being divisive toward criminals rather than the police?

 

Citizens.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Citizens.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Not what I'm asking. I'm talking criminals. Say, punch a cop. Cop sees criminal commit crime, punk spits on cop, punk resists arrest etc...

As to the article, I think it was rather obvious it was an attempt from the POTUS to be humorous. A poor attempt, granted, but I think that's what it was. As per usual, he's his own worst enemy.

Can't speak for the OP. I'm asking if this is thinly veiled support of some of Baltimore's previous actions with respect to dealing with criminals.

No way could I be a police officer. They have my respect. Most of us have no clue what they deal with on a daily basis, and when there are a few bad ones in any given city, as we've seen police everywhere get lumped in with them. Truly thankless job.

  • Author
Not what I'm asking. I'm talking criminals. Say, punch a cop. Cop sees criminal commit crime, punk spits on cop, punk resists arrest etc...

As to the article, I think it was rather obvious it was an attempt from the POTUS to be humorous. A poor attempt, granted, but I think that's what it was. As per usual, he's his own worst enemy.

 

Maybe he needs you to be his translator like Obama's Luther. :lol2:

 

Terrible joke if it was a joke.

No way could I be a police officer. They have my respect. Most of us have no clue what they deal with on a daily basis, and when there are a few bad ones in any given city, as we've seen police everywhere get lumped in with them. Truly thankless job.

 

When the good cops start weeding out the bad cops, there will be less of the lumping.

When the good cops start weeding out the bad cops, there will be less of the lumping.

 

I see good cops doing so. I've seen it on here. The lumping will continue.

Maybe he needs you to be his translator like Obama's Luther. :lol2:

 

Terrible joke if it was a joke.

 

No thanks!

 

I did say poor attempt.

I see good cops doing so. I've seen it on here.

 

If you say so.

Fake tough guy.

 

Results? Criminals go free as a result of tainted evidence gathering and coerced statements. States and municipalities paying out large verdicts to same criminals who were treated "rough" as encouraged by POTUS.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R2

The OP asked if this was divisive (or alternately, "uniting") with respect to police/citizen relations.

 

Which is it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.