POTUS' remarks to police

So is Trump being divisive ?

Toward criminals, absolutely. Toward police and law abiding citizens, no.

Was it a smart thing to say? No.

If we're comparing what the current POTUS said about criminals to what the previous POTUS said multiple times about the police, so far as divisiveness, I guess I have to say both are divisive. I also have to say I'm not that concerned with criminals being upset about it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that we will never all agree on anything. But it doesn't take 75% of us to make a positive difference.

Agreed. Anymore my approach is I get up every day and try to make the world a better place by being kind and positive. Things are out of control and my opinion isn't going to matter in the least. We need a grass roots effort to be kinder to each other. So you have a great day Deuce!

Toward criminals, absolutely. Toward police and law abiding citizens, no.

Was it a smart thing to say? No.

If we're comparing what the current POTUS said about criminals to what the previous POTUS said multiple times about the police, so far as divisiveness, I guess I have to say both are divisive. I also have to say I'm not that concerned with criminals being upset about it.

This.

Fake tough guy.

Results? Criminals go free as a result of tainted evidence gathering and coerced statements. States and municipalities paying out large verdicts to same criminals who were treated "rough" as encouraged by POTUS.

Indeed he is. He's insecure and a bully; anything but a tough guy.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R14