Trump still angry at Sessions recusal

More today from the WSJ.

On Sessions' being one of his first supporters:

"It's not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement," Mr. Trump said in and interview with the Wall Street Journal. "I'm very disappointed in Jeff Sessions."

On firing him over his recusal:

"I'm just looking at it," the president said when asked how long he could continue to criticize Mr. Sessions without firing him. "I'll just see. It's a very important thing."

I do not like Jeff Sessions in the least and his short tenure has already been a setback for the country, but the president's paranoia over the investigation is a thing to behold. He's trashing his first significant supporter, one of the most conservative Republican politicians, and his own Attorney-General because he won't unrecuse himself and end the investigation.

What's crazy is that Trump hasn't come out and said he wants Mueller fired. It's like he wants us all to believe that he's mad at Sessions because he recused himself over something that is no big deal.

But Hilary!!! I know she was a piece of work, but for the life of me, with the Sessions admonishments on top of everything else, I don't see how anyone can think Trump cares about anyone besides himself and his family members.

Sometimes where there's smoke, there's fire. Not always, but sometimes.

And sometimes its fake smoke....

2013 09 27 19 25 39_IMG_5048 copy.jpg

Still not sure what 'smoke' there is in this. It would be good if someone can point to law books and say evidence points to a violation of this specific statute. The Russian lawyer let in without a visa by the previous administration who was excorted around by a Clinton supporter seems to have died off. If that's the best smoke available then this thing may have run its course (hopefully).

What's crazy is that Trump hasn't come out and said he wants Mueller fired. It's like he wants us all to believe that he's mad at Sessions because he recused himself over something that is no big deal.

But Hilary!!! I know she was a piece of work, but for the life of me, with the Sessions admonishments on top of everything else, I don't see how anyone can think Trump cares about anyone besides himself and his family members.

I have no doubt Mr. Trump cares more about Mr. Trump than anything else, including the United States of America.