Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apple Bowl

Featured Replies

I don't know. I think I'd like to see him play against Greenup County and get a game under his belt so he doesn't try to come in and start the Ashland game rusty from sitting out for so long. Just my personal thought.

 

Absolutely. Two or three series of handoffs, and maybe a quick pass or two. I agree its very important to have a rythem and a feel before Ashland. Otherwise, I think it would be better to let him come off the bench against Ashland.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some talk today that there was some awuful comments made on the annual "You might be a Tiger... You might be an Eagle" top 10 list this year. If I was Paintsville, the last thing I would do is make JC mad.

 

This is why people that didnt graduate from JC or Paintsville cant grasp this rivalry and want to beat the other team 100 points.

 

Funny thing is about all of this, you see these top 10 lists. Half of them aren't even about the football players and more than likely no football players are involved in making them. All the acts of vandalism, and such that were done a few years back, at least the ones I know of were done by students, not football players.

So, is it going to be a quiet time on here today? A quiet day of game....Wow...

Wait until about 3:30 to about 5:00, it should pick up. We are 6 & 1/2 hours away from kick off!

I miss this game and most of all I miss a weekend of Tiger paws or ears (i cant remember their name but thats some good eating ). Its been a long time since Ive been to apple days. Goodluck to both teams and stay injury free. Ill say

 

JC 35

P'ville 13

I miss this game and most of all I miss a weekend of Tiger paws or ears (i cant remember their name but thats some good eating ). Its been a long time since Ive been to apple days. Goodluck to both teams and stay injury free. Ill say

 

JC 35

P'ville 13

Apple days in next weekend. And they are called tiger ears. You can get them on the corner of 2nd street and Court street, at the Red Bush Volunteer Fire Department booth. That is the only thing to deal with a tiger that I like.

Apple days in next weekend. And they are called tiger ears. You can get them on the corner of 2nd street and Court street, at the Red Bush Volunteer Fire Department booth. That is the only thing to deal with a tiger that I like.

 

Next weekend, Boy it has been a really long time for me. The game isnt the same without the weekend is it?

  • Author

I was told he would dress and not play. I believe the doc said everything is looking good. No need to rush him back, JC will need him in the playoffs.

 

:ylsuper:

Next weekend, Boy it has been a really long time for me. The game isnt the same without the weekend is it?

No, if you remember, this happens once in a great while. BUT JC does plays Greenup County at home next friday night. Their should be a HUGE crowd there, becasue Paintsville is open, alot of alumni will be back in town and it is the friday of apple day. And finally JC has a football team worth watching. I cant wait.

The news paper said that 4 of Paintsvilles players will be sitting out with injuries, can anybody confirm or deny this?

I doubt anybody that post on here that lives in the surroudning counties will be home. Hopefully somebody will be on here doing updates, if not... here are the 2 radio stations that will be carrying the game. Both do a good job, and if you live in Johnson County and have sudden link media or foothills cable system this game should be shown several times this next week.

 

98.9 - WSIP, This is the Johnson Central coverage.

94.7 - WKLW, This is the Paintsville coverage.

Funny thing is about all of this, you see these top 10 lists. Half of them aren't even about the football players and more than likely no football players are involved in making them. All the acts of vandalism, and such that were done a few years back, at least the ones I know of were done by students, not football players.

Your right, I think if I went into detail about what happened in the past, I might get suspended. Maybe a administrator will be able to clear this up for me.

So what time is everyone going to head to the game?

I am going to head that way around 6:00

I am going to head that way around 6:00

Thats about what time i was going to go.. I believe we are going to have to bundle up for this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.