Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region ?????

Featured Replies

Whitaker's only weakness in the past has been his outside shooting, but he is a very good all-around player who also plays extremely hard. I know that Bell returns Zachary, Goins and the two Whitakers, but who else will start or see extended playing time?

 

Bell Co. should be the #2 team in the region with their shortcomings against South Laurel being a lack of consistent outside shooting and not much bulk inside(unless Slusher plays).

 

Bryce Mickey or Jordan Turner will probably start unless Slusher plays. Mickey is a great athlete who is a 6'4'' high jumper. In a couple of big wins for Bell last year he was instrumental. Hes very long and fast and if his offensive game comes along some he could be very good.

Turner is a very experienced player. He is long and has a nice touch. He got a lot of minutes last year and a pretty good amount as a sophomore.

Also there are several good young players who could come along and help out.

 

Slusher maybe the X-factor as to how far Bell may go.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce Mickey or Jordan Turner will probably start unless Slusher plays. Mickey is a great athlete who is a 6'4'' high jumper. In a couple of big wins for Bell last year he was instrumental. Hes very long and fast and if his offensive game comes along some he could be very good.

Turner is a very experienced player. He is long and has a nice touch. He got a lot of minutes last year and a pretty good amount as a sophomore.

Also there are several good young players who could come along and help out.

 

Slusher maybe the X-factor as to how far Bell may go.

 

Mickey started and played very well against Corbin last year if I remember correctly.

Whitaker didn't play well in the regional, but he's a very talented player who I think is comparable to Crawford. I believe Bell has the best shot at playing with South Laurel.

 

 

Corbin will have a good shot, too. Bell will be good, but we'll just have to wait and see.

1 South

2 Jackson county

3 Bell county

4 Pineville

5 Cawood

Corbin will have a good shot, too. Bell will be good, but we'll just have to wait and see.

 

 

Corbin's got a shot, but I think the Corbin people would say they will be better in 2008, 09 and 10. Bell has a senior-dominated team this year, so this is probably their best shot.

Corbin's got a shot, but I think the Corbin people would say they will be better in 2008, 09 and 10. Bell has a senior-dominated team this year, so this is probably their best shot.

 

I agree, but I just believe you can't count out corbin.

I think Corbin is definetly a team to watch out for. They might get off to a slow start at the beginning of the season, but by seasons end they should be doing good. It is possible, but I dont see them handling South this year, but in the next few years I think they will have their number, unless South recruits anyone.

 

What is the status on Slusher, is he playing? I think Bell's chances will depend on Slusher. Bell is the outright number 2 right now no doubt. I am sure as the season goes on everyone will think that a different team is looking like the number two, but I saw them play this summer without Slusher, and they played right with Ballard and Doss out of Louisville.

Playing summer ball is one thing and playing during regular season is a nother. But I agree Bell will be right up there, too.

South plays P.R.P. Saturday in Louisville should be an interesting game to watch.

  • Author

Speaking of scrimmages and 13th region teams, when and where are the preseason panorama's being played throughout the region?

You know, I'm not for sure on that. Somebody fill us in.

PRP by a land slide on that one! I think Clay is hosting one is that true?

Anyone heard how South Laurel did today against PRP

I believe South got beat pretty good, around 15 or so

Lex Cath beat Doss by about the same amount

This South Laurel team is not the same team they have been the last two years, Allen was the glue on last years team, they will have to replace that Chemistry, and somebody besides the big 3 is going to have to step up!

PRP defeated South Laurel 82-71.

does someone have any of the stats from the game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.