Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County 15 East Carter 3

Featured Replies

  • Author

It was 9-3 at halftime and Fleming didnt score again until 1:05 to go in the game to make it 15 and the run for 2 was no good.

An old fashioned mud run game. Fleming primarily ran the ball as well as East. Seemed East had trouble staying on their feet, alot more slips than the Panthers. Defenses definitely had the advantage last night. Panthers at home Friday against Estill.

Yes East would be considering they are very young along with some un timely loss of some key players for different reasons, but they are still good enough to make the playoffs in their district, coach Damron really is over achieving with the players that he has this year last years team was senior dominated and it will be a rebuilding process

Kudos to Coach Damron, a good football coach, but an average turkey hunter.

Kudos to Coach Damron, a good football coach, but an average turkey hunter.

Anyone that turkey hunts sooner or later will become an average hunter!! and a very humble one at that.:lol:

Damron is a good coach & if he turkey hunts then he must be a good guy as well.

Anyone that turkey hunts sooner or later will become an average hunter!! and a very humble one at that.:lol:

Damron is a good coach & if he turkey hunts then he must be a good guy as well.

He is a quality individual. I just thought I would take a crack at him while I had a chance. I do agree about the humbleness that is taught by the great outdoors. He and I have experienced it firsthand.

He may be an average turkey hunter but he is definately a poor deer hunter!!!!! I hear he has to have people do his scouting, put up his stand, chase the deer to him, gut and field dress it for him, and last but not least pack it out of the woods for him. Huh, after all the hard work he did he hasn't seemed to return to the woods to hunt for deer. Hard to understand!

That sounds a lot like his turkey hunting success. Take him to a honey hole, sit him down, call one in, he shoots he scores. I at least made him buy my breakfast afterwards.

He is a quality individual. I just thought I would take a crack at him while I had a chance. I do agree about the humbleness that is taught by the great outdoors. He and I have experienced it firsthand.

:thumb I was having a little fun also. It is good to know that we have so many turkey hunters on here even if some can't judge yardage:lol: I have also been humbled by old tom many times, that is what makes it so great a sport.

:thumb I was having a little fun also. It is good to know that we have so many turkey hunters on here even if some can't judge yardage:lol: I have also been humbled by old tom many times, that is what makes it so great a sport.

I hope Coach Damron expects a call from me in a few weeks. If you ever get the chance, ask him what he witnessed in the Fall of 2005, unbelievable.

I hope Coach Damron expects a call from me in a few weeks. If you ever get the chance, ask him what he witnessed in the Fall of 2005, unbelievable.

:thumb: Will do.

:thumb: Will do.

Ask where all that sexy talk was coming from!:D

Ask where all that sexy talk was coming from!:D

That sweet talk came from heaven.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.