June 12, 20179 yr People who think the game was fixed I'm sure are the same people who think the lottery is fixed.
June 12, 20179 yr Two options here 1 One team (with the best player in the world) out played the other one that had been playing stupid good but seemed to have an off game. 2 Grand conspiracy by League, Franchise, Coach, Players and Refs to throw a game. Occam's Razor says suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is. I'm going with Occam on this one. Cav's decided to not lay down and the Warriors had an off game. Who needs Occam's Razor? I use a Gillette disposable and I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that these games are not fixed. You don't know me so don't state things you know nothing about. It is possible that someone hacked your account and did exactly what was stated by @atm10. :lol2:
June 12, 20179 yr Who needs Occam's Razor? I use a Gillette disposable and I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that these games are not fixed. It is possible that someone hacked your account and did exactly what was stated by @atm10. :lol2: No I said it and that's my opinion. It's not a baseless claim. It's my opinion.
June 12, 20179 yr Just pulled up this thread and can't believe what I'm reading. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY that game was a tank job by the Warriors. Um ... did you watch that game? CLE hit 24 threes. Let's not forget ... in the regular season, CLE shot 38.4% from three, better than what GS shot (38.3%). Bottom line, CLE shot horrible first two games, choked away game 3, and played great with backs against the wall. Should be a 2-2 series. NO POSSIBLE WAY Warriors laid down in that game. None. But the NBA made the Cavs hit 24 3's. That's how it works.
June 12, 20179 yr But the NBA made the Cavs hit 24 3's. That's how it works. The NBA made the Warriors not defend them well. Like MJ if he had lost to the Monstars.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.