June 8, 20179 yr They're going to need a bigger reward than $20K. Eric can double that and then some more for their silence. He's probably long out of the country by now. There was an AP story early today that said they thought he had not yet left the country, but by now he's long gone.
June 8, 20179 yr I wonder how much money he was able to wire overseas. You know he had lots of contacts from all of his trips.
June 11, 20179 yr Person claiming to be fugitive Eric Conn offers terms of surrender in emails | Lexington Herald Leader
June 11, 20179 yr Author Person claiming to be fugitive Eric Conn offers terms of surrender in emails | Lexington Herald Leader So I guess he's not laying on a beach drinking mojitos after all.
June 12, 20179 yr Samuel Gerard will be stunned when he realizes how long it takes to check every outhouse, doghouse and henhouse in Eastern Kentucky.
June 13, 20179 yr Person claiming to be Conn offers details about Vegas elopement as proof of legitimacy
June 15, 20179 yr Sounds like this one is heating up: @CoryWYMT Kentucky State Police are currently outside Eric C Conn's law office in Floyd County. I will bring you more details as the become available.
June 26, 20179 yr Author WKYT reporting that he has fled the country using fake passport and help from outside the country. Man I hope he writes a book!
June 26, 20179 yr Author Here is a link to the Story Wireman mentioned. Eric Conn says he escaped the U.S. with a fake passport and help from overseas | Lexington Herald Leader
June 26, 20179 yr Hearing that "Catch Me If You Can" and "Masterminds" were on his recent iTunes downloads ... (I'll be here all week.)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.