2017 Belmont Stakes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a list of the horses running and the riders

Updated June 8th. Japanese owned Epicharis official medical records state the horse was administered a pain killer on Wed. for possible lameness in his right front foot. Additional vet information will be available later today.

Updated June 8th. Japanese owned Epicharis official medical records state the horse was administered a pain killer on Wed. for possible lameness in his right front foot. Additional vet information will be available later today.

Yeah I saw that. I would not bet on him with your money. I am actually leaning a little toward Tapwrit and also like Irish War Cry to potentially bounce back after a refreshing from the Derby.

Yeah I saw that. I would not bet on him with your money. I am actually leaning a little toward Tapwrit and also like Irish War Cry to potentially bounce back after a refreshing from the Derby.

I could be wrong, but thought I heard 8 out of the last 16 who won the Belmont, ran in the Derby and skipped the Preakness. Could be a good bet on your part. Good luck. :thumb:

Updated today. Epicharis installed as the 4-1 second choice in the Belmont was equipped with a glue on shoe on his right front hoof.

Everyone involved says horse is good to go.:idunno:

Just hope that the horse finishes healthy and doesn't cause a nasty spill.

Updated today. Epicharis installed as the 4-1 second choice in the Belmont was equipped with a glue on shoe on his right front hoof.

Everyone involved says horse is good to go.:idunno:

Just hope that the horse finishes healthy and doesn't cause a nasty spill.

Late update.

Epicharis has been scratched from the race after being examined by a vet on Sat. morning.

Any ideas for some good exacta and trifecta bets to make?

Why not mix in some longshots since the favorite and second or third choice got waxed in the Derby and the other low odds horse is the only one running in all three TC races and has not won since August?

I'd say take a shot with the newcomers or longer shots. It is wide open.