BGP QOTD: Which domestic beer would you pick?

Which beer would you choose?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which beer would you choose?

• Bud Light
    • Coors Light
    • Miller Lite
    • Budweiser
    • Michelob Ultra Light
    • Natural Light
    • Busch Light
    • Miller High Life
    • Busch
    • Keystone Light

I used to have a party every year. It was a rather large gathering. I'd go thru around 30 cases of Miller lite and about 10 bud light. Always bought a case of Bud and always had 18-20 left.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink that much anymore, but will occasionally get a hankering for a beer. Being diabetic I always order a lite beer, and while just about anyone of them would do, typically when I'm at a bar I'll ask for a Miller Lite because they'll undoubtedly have it, yet if I want to go with even less carbs I'll go for a Michelob Ultra.

I'll bet that when you do opt for beer, you make tons of trips to the bathroom, and not because of diabetes.

I used to have a party every year. It was a rather large gathering. I'd go thru around 30 cases of Miller lite and about 10 bud light. Always bought a case of Bud and always had 18-20 left.

.....and my invite must have always got lost in the mail.......should have used FedEx. :lol2:

I was Bud Light for most of my drinking life. Switched to Miller Lite about a year ago.

Why? I can drink either. I do Miller since it is less calories. I get a free one about every 8-9 beers the way I look at it.