Rockies @ Reds (5/19 - 5/21)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I watch major leagues I expect better baseball than watching base running, missing fly balls, etc. that I see in my grand daughters games. Giants, Cubs and Rockies don't make those mistakes so why do the Reds? I expect better and so should you.

I believe if we pick apart the teams the Reds are playing the same way, we will see mistakes made by opponents, including the Giants, Cubs and Rockies.

I still like the Reds offensively and defensively. When the starting rotation gets Disco,Homer and Finnegan back, whenever that may be, I think this team can still make a run for a wild card after the All Star break. They are better than anyone in the division head to head when they are on except for the Cubs and Brewers.

When I watch major leagues I expect better baseball than watching base running, missing fly balls, etc. that I see in my grand daughters games. Giants, Cubs and Rockies don't make those mistakes so why do the Reds? I expect better and so should you.

Guess you've watched every single one of their games, without missing an inning, to ensure they haven't made a mistake?

I still like the Reds offensively and defensively. When the starting rotation gets Disco,Homer and Finnegan back, whenever that may be, I think this team can still make a run for a wild card after the All Star break. They are better than anyone in the division head to head when they are on except for the Cubs and Brewers.

I agree, IF they can get to that point. Big IF that they get that healthy.