Brady played concussed

I guess the Patriots need stories like this to make them look bad. Most teams do that on their own with their decision making and on-field performance.

The NFL targeted the Patriots because billionaire owners were tired of getting their tails handed to them year after year.

Jealousy is an awful thing. You need to rise above it Ru.

While I agree owners are also jealous of the success the Pats had. I seriously doubt that is the big reason for it. I truly believe the spygate thing was worst than we even know about. Hence the reason the NFL made sure all the evidence got destroyed, because in the media world we live in. That could have been devastating to the Pats and the NFL. It was bad but with video evidence would have been ten times worst. Much like how the Mixon punching that girl looked even worst once people actually saw the video. The Mixon thing was bad, but it got even bigger once the video was released.

I think the NFL owners knew that the Pats honestly probably got off more easy than anything we even know about in terms of spygate. If it was only exactly what we been told, I bet they wouldn't have destroyed it all. The only people who truly know are the Pats and the NFL.

So once the Pats got involved in another controversy. The NFL basically had no choice but to try to crack down hard on the Pats this time, even if there was not much there.

So as a Pats fan you can believe it's only jealousy because of winning. But i truly believe this goes much deeper than what any of us know, and goes back to spygate.

With that said. This is much to do about nothing. As @UKMustangFan said I think there is players every game with a concussion that we don't know about.

I agree it is probably common practice but it is a big deal if the New England Patriots are seen as breaking the rules again.

She's an angel; of course I'm taking her word. Plus, head injuries are too serious to downplay.

I'm not. I think she wants him to retire and is being passive aggressive about it. She makes a statement that is impossible to prove and now it has made the Patriots look bad. Probably wasn't her intention but that is what has happened now. In her eyes they are filthy rich so why should he risk his health when he has nothing left to prove. He's either going to retire in the next year or so or they'll get divorced.

I'm not. I think she wants him to retire and is being passive aggressive about it. She makes a statement that is impossible to prove and now it has made the Patriots look bad. Probably wasn't her intention but that is what has happened now. In her eyes they are filthy rich so why should he risk his health when he has nothing left to prove. He's either going to retire in the next year or so or they'll get divorced.

I'd say there are only a handful of people who would be able to more accurately read his body language or just sense that he's off than Gisele. While she isn't a doctor, familiarity with someone counts for a lot.

I'd say you're right about her motive, but it doesn't necessarily make it any less true.

Absent of Tom Brady going on the record and telling the world Giselle is a liar this is a prima facie case that Tom Brady, and therefore the Patriots, cheated.

I also think the NFL is on a slippery slope here, if the NFL acts and punishes Brady/Pats then the NFL is singling them out, if the NFL doesn't act then the NFL is giving Brady/Pats special treatment.

Absent of Tom Brady going on the record and telling the world Giselle is a liar this is a prima facie case that Tom Brady, and therefore the Patriots, cheated.

I also think the NFL is on a slippery slope here, if the NFL acts and punishes Brady/Pats then the NFL is singling them out, if the NFL doesn't act then the NFL is giving Brady/Pats special treatment.

Patriots cant cheat, remember it is independent NFL doctors that determine concussions.

Wait so you are telling me that the "Independent" Doctors that determine a concussion, arent doing their job? Say it aint so, not another pro sport thats rigged, go figure.

I never suggested that at all.

I think you are looking a little too much into this. Or you are just stirring that pot up a little. I think the later.

I think you are looking a little too much into this. Or you are just stirring that pot up a little. I think the later.

Either Brady had a concussion or he didn't last year. His wife says he had one, he isn't talking.

I think it is pretty obvious we are not getting the truth from Brady and the Patriots.