NBA Draft Lottery 5-16

Sure. If the Celtics are trying to beat LeBron rather than waiting him out, they have to turn their assets into a finished product. Maybe it isn't Blake but a similar splash indicates title aspirations. This one just makes sense to me because of Pierce's inclusion.

They should have got Butler at the deadline.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm the Celtics I either take Josh Jackson or move the pick for either Butler or George.

Completely agree and was coming to post the same thing.

However, if I'm the Celtics, I also try to trade back to maybe spots #3 or #4 and hope I can get Jackson there.

George or Butler don't help the Celtics beat Lebron. They should take Fultz and look to move Thomas. Although he's had a good year, he is such a liability on defense and can't be the best player on a championship team. He will be wanting the max, which will be around 200 million, and he's not worth that.

George or Butler don't help the Celtics beat Lebron. They should take Fultz and look to move Thomas. Although he's had a good year, he is such a liability on defense and can't be the best player on a championship team. He will be wanting the max, which will be around 200 million, and he's not worth that.

They move IT and they're right back where they were four years ago.