April 24, 20179 yr The Sandy Hook thread's reemergence and more importantly the talk of false flag attacks got me thinking. I know I am typically the outcast of the controversial topics forum as I usually carry the torch for the "other opinion" or the conspiracy theorist opinion. However, again, not saying I believe this will happen, just pointing out that some have speculated we are on the verge of another false flag attack. Granted I hop nothing happens and this is just another harmless drill, it is still interesting. I have been attacked before for claiming that many of our tragedies (9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Aurora shooting, etc.) correlated with FEMA drills. Now there is a new drill underway in the Northeast, primarily in NYC/NJ, that runs from April 18th - May 5th. Interestingly enough this drill will be used to simulate a nuclear EMP blast to the major urban center of NYC. This is a very organized drill that is set to be staged at Citi Field, on the US/Canada border and on the NYC/NJ border. The purpose is to "practice" or "prepare" for such an event. With relations with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea now heating up, perhaps this is appropriate. However, many conspiracy nuts are signaling to this event as the next "false flag" event in our country and perhaps the precursor to WWIII. I just wanted to post this thread as 1.) a reminder that these drills do take place, and 2.) in case something did happen I could show there was an event planned for this time period. Interesting none the less....
April 24, 20179 yr Author Alert says US Feds will simulate a nuke blast over NYC/NJ | Daily Mail Online
April 24, 20179 yr Author Also interesting is that in the 1990's there was a series of bills printed in US currency that depicted the attack on the WTC. If these bills were folded a certain way you could see the different stages of the towers being attacked and then fallen. The new US currency now depicts a nuclear attack/Tsunami in the same sense. Not saying this is a precursor for anything, but when you consider the OKC bombing and 9/11 events both played out on the backs of our currency long before these events happened, it could mean something. Not saying I believe any of this, just putting it out there for the conspiracy buffs. 1
April 24, 20179 yr Author Currency from the 90's depicting 9/11.... Twin Towers on Money Conspiracy Theory
April 24, 20179 yr I've seen the "folded bill" conspiracy many times. It is interesting, but what would be the purpose of hiding the "prediction" in our currency, and making it visible only by folding it a specific way??
April 24, 20179 yr Author I've seen the "folded bill" conspiracy many times. It is interesting, but what would be the purpose of hiding the "prediction" in our currency, and making it visible only by folding it a specific way?? Two words..... Sigil Magik Most will dispute this, but many of the "elites" are occultists who practice esoteric belief systems and religion. Many consider themselves "gods" or greater than your typical human. Some authors have claimed that these elites look at the rest of the world as "human cattle" and will put things in front of our faces and then laugh at us for not understanding what it all means(take a dollar bill and its symbology for example). They are doing this more and more with subliminal's through TV, movies, music, art, and other forms of media. Sigil Magik is a basic form of magic that basically tells the "audience" what you are going to do before its done. The "elites" in control use this tactic quite a bit and this is why 9/11 was forecasted many times before it actually happened. Numerous movies, tv shows, etc. depicted 9/11 or at least symbology representing 9/11. This happened for many years before the actual attack. In otherwords it's pretty much a way to say look we are going to do this, people ignore it, then boom, here it is. Then they can be like, "well, we told you so". This is how I understand it. To a lesser extent it is about power, and again the idea of playing God or thinking you are a "god". From that extent its more about showing people who is in control and that the "elite" can do as they wish and there's nothing we can do to stop it.
April 24, 20179 yr The Sandy Hook thread's reemergence and more importantly the talk of false flag attacks got me thinking. I know I am typically the outcast of the controversial topics forum as I usually carry the torch for the "other opinion" or the conspiracy theorist opinion. However, again, not saying I believe this will happen, just pointing out that some have speculated we are on the verge of another false flag attack. Granted I hop nothing happens and this is just another harmless drill, it is still interesting. I have been attacked before for claiming that many of our tragedies (9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Aurora shooting, etc.) correlated with FEMA drills. Now there is a new drill underway in the Northeast, primarily in NYC/NJ, that runs from April 18th - May 5th. Interestingly enough this drill will be used to simulate a nuclear EMP blast to the major urban center of NYC. This is a very organized drill that is set to be staged at Citi Field, on the US/Canada border and on the NYC/NJ border. The purpose is to "practice" or "prepare" for such an event. With relations with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea now heating up, perhaps this is appropriate. However, many conspiracy nuts are signaling to this event as the next "false flag" event in our country and perhaps the precursor to WWIII. I just wanted to post this thread as 1.) a reminder that these drills do take place, and 2.) in case something did happen I could show there was an event planned for this time period. Interesting none the less.... Dolamite, we've sparred on this stuff before but I never had the sense you were "out of line" but just stating a contrarian view of something. But with the reasoning that some seemingly have over "coincidence" I once more think back to February of 1986. My mother was director of Red Cross in Danville,/Boyle County. Leaders there met to discuss plans for a natural gas line explosion in the area and their responses were outlined and rehearsed. The next week the Texas Eastern Gas Line exploded on the Danville/Lancaster Road near Dix River. The blast was 1/3 a mile from our home. It was horrific. It could be seen as far away as Stanford. Now was that FEMA or whomever setting up the response and having the event so they could use it as some lesson or scare tactic? How ironic is what we said in 1986. Doesn't sound like anyone is allowing for irony anymore.
April 24, 20179 yr Also interesting is that in the 1990's there was a series of bills printed in US currency that depicted the attack on the WTC. If these bills were folded a certain way you could see the different stages of the towers being attacked and then fallen. The new US currency now depicts a nuclear attack/Tsunami in the same sense. Not saying this is a precursor for anything, but when you consider the OKC bombing and 9/11 events both played out on the backs of our currency long before these events happened, it could mean something. Not saying I believe any of this, just putting it out there for the conspiracy buffs. 1 Dollar Bill Predicts NYC Nuclear Attack | Revelation Now Same site that gives us this: Some White Christians are THREATENED by the TRUE Identity of the Chosen People! | Revelation Now
April 24, 20179 yr Author Dolamite, we've sparred on this stuff before but I never had the sense you were "out of line" but just stating a contrarian view of something. But with the reasoning that some seemingly have over "coincidence" I once more think back to February of 1986. My mother was director of Red Cross in Danville,/Boyle County. Leaders there met to discuss plans for a natural gas line explosion in the area and their responses were outlined and rehearsed. The next week the Texas Eastern Gas Line exploded on the Danville/Lancaster Road near Dix River. The blast was 1/3 a mile from our home. It was horrific. It could be seen as far away as Stanford. Now was that FEMA or whomever setting up the response and having the event so they could use it as some lesson or scare tactic? How ironic is what we said in 1986. Doesn't sound like anyone is allowing for irony anymore. Pretty sure you or someone else has mentioned this in one of the other threads. Definitely a coincidence and yes ironic. Things do happen as coincidence, but numerous events later I can no longer objectively say this is all chance.
April 24, 20179 yr Author Same site that gives us this: Some White Christians are THREATENED by the TRUE Identity of the Chosen People! | Revelation Now I don't frequent these sites, in fact I hardly ever look at conspiracy sites as most of it is satire or over the top nonnsense. However, I wanted to find a link to a page that demonstrated what the money looked like and googled "US currency depicting 9/11". This is one of the first articles that pulled up. Forgive me for not using a peer reviewed source but for this I figured it would do....
April 25, 20179 yr Also interesting is that in the 1990's there was a series of bills printed in US currency that depicted the attack on the WTC. If these bills were folded a certain way you could see the different stages of the towers being attacked and then fallen. The new US currency now depicts a nuclear attack/Tsunami in the same sense. Not saying this is a precursor for anything, but when you consider the OKC bombing and 9/11 events both played out on the backs of our currency long before these events happened, it could mean something. Not saying I believe any of this, just putting it out there for the conspiracy buffs. 1 Dollar Bill Predicts NYC Nuclear Attack | Revelation Now This guy in the link is a N-U-T! Here is a folded $5 Bill that predicts Pancakes!!! Mmmm...Pancakes! This one predicts that we will all be forced to wear Short Sleeve Dress Shirts and Ties...
April 25, 20179 yr This guy in the link is a N-U-T! Here is a folded $5 Bill that predicts Pancakes!!! Mmmm...Pancakes! This one predicts that we will all be forced to wear Short Sleeve Dress Shirts and Ties... Global Warning? I'm a fan.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.