April 25, 20179 yr I'm still waiting on 2012 to bring the end of the world. Didn't some KY guy from the early 1900s, who was right on so many things, make predictions that we were all supposed to take note on? Conspiracy theorists can bat 0.0% and that's okay. They never have to be right. They validate themselves by saying that it could be true.
April 25, 20179 yr I'm still waiting on 2012 to bring the end of the world. Didn't some KY guy from the early 1900s, who was right on so many things, make predictions that we were all supposed to take note on? Conspiracy theorists can bat 0.0% and that's okay. They never have to be right. They validate themselves by saying that it could be true. Especially when they get to make their "predictions" after the event has happened.
April 25, 20179 yr I appreciate and enjoy a good conspiracy theory. First time I've heard about folded bills. Interesting.
April 25, 20179 yr Author Especially when they get to make their "predictions" after the event has happened. That's why I posted this thread beforehand. Not saying anything will happen, but there is a past history that indicates when so many government agencies are conducting an exercise, sometimes bad things happen. For this particular exercise it is involving FEMA (always a part of such exercise), Department of Homeland Security, the Energy Commission, and many others.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.