Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Brewers (4/24-4/26)

Featured Replies

Brewers came back to reality vs the Cardinals. Lets hope that continues.

 

Garrett Vs Garza

Feldman Vs Davies

Adleman Vs Peralta

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a good test for Garrett tonight against a Brewers offense that can put some runs on the board.

  • Author

Fun fact of the day. Adam Rosales is still on an MLB roster. Earning a cool $1.25M for his efforts.

Fun fact of the day. Adam Rosales is still on an MLB roster. Earning a cool $1.25M for his efforts.

 

Sad fact of the day. Bobby Bonilla hasn't been on an MLB roster in over 15 years. Earning a cool $1.19M for his efforts. :lol2:

  • Author

Mark Sheldon‏Verified account @m_sheldon

 

Davis to start Weds for #reds; Adleman on Fri at STL. Reed going back to bullpen, says Price

This game is my fault guys. I jinxed Amir.

Thames with another HR. Schebler with a 3 run shot.

 

6-4 Brewers after 2.5

Why is it I think of this every time Billy Hamilton bats? (Apologies for language)

 

 

Every.Single.Time.

Thames is unreal. What are the chances he was juicing overseas?

  • Author
This game is my fault guys. I jinxed Amir.

 

We will remove this one from my record.

  • Author
Thames is unreal. What are the chances he was juicing overseas?

He looks pretty huge.

This game is my fault guys. I jinxed Amir.

 

I did say this was coming. But I was just being a Reds hater for pointing it out...

I did say this was coming. But I was just being a Reds hater for pointing it out...

 

Everyone knew he wasn't going to keep an ERA below 2. That wasn't the point of my post. My point is you always like to degrade a Reds prospect while you always build up Red Sox prospects. He'll have even more bad outings. My argument is I believe Garrett is a legit prospect, while your post always make it seem like all Reds prospects are the 2nd coming of Scott Scudder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.