KKK flyers distributed around Covington, KY

Flyers showed up yesterday morning in the Peaselberg neighborhood in Covington. Residents on Jefferson Ave, Euclid Ave, Woodburn Ave, Holman Street between Linden and 19th Street woke up with the flyers on their front porches and in their front lawns. They had been dropped overnight.

Flyers containt anti-Islamic and racist materials, including the phrase "Save our land, join the Klan"

KKK flyers distributed around Covington - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

If there were similar flyers urging membership in BLM, would there be similar outrage?

Absolute and total ignorance, doesn't even deserve a response. This is in my neighborhood. I live in Peaselburg. It is disgusting and for anyone to justify it by tying it to another organization or alluding to another organization is just as disgusting. BLM is not the issue in this.

There are leaders in many groups who say hateful and nasty things that are not necessarily representative of how the entire group feels.

President Trump is a Republican and has said some very distasteful things about how to treat women and where to grab them. Am I to understand that that kind of behavior is espoused by the entire Republican party just because a Republican leader said so?