Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Jackson declares for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

And in other news the grass is green and water is wet.

 

As a UK fan I hated Mr. Jackson, but he is one heckuva basketball player and wish him the best in the future.

Roy is pretty good at getting guys like Jackson and Meeks to stay longer than they need to, but it resulted in a title for them.

  • Author
Roy is pretty good at getting guys like Jackson and Meeks to stay longer than they need to, but it resulted in a title for them.

 

Almost two...

He has excellent length and the ability to score. In theory he should be able to translate that to the next level but I have my doubts about his NBA career. I hope I am wrong, because the measurable, talent, and tools seem to be there. But, I just have my doubts about how he will do against NBA defense and physicality.

He has excellent length and the ability to score. In theory he should be able to translate that to the next level but I have my doubts about his NBA career. I hope I am wrong, because the measurable, talent, and tools seem to be there. But, I just have my doubts about how he will do against NBA defense and physicality.

 

I would agree to an extent because the bolder above doesn't exist

Roy is pretty good at getting guys like Jackson and Meeks to stay longer than they need to, but it resulted in a title for them.

 

Meeks was never an NBA prospect

I would agree to an extent because the bolder above doesn't exist

What doesn't exist?

I can see Jackson being like a poor man's Richard Hamilton. At times he was great, other times he had little impact.

Edited by bugatti

Defense in the NBA

Biggest fallacy in sports. Sub any NBA team against UNC and they are held to 30 points.

Biggest fallacy in sports. Sub any NBA team against UNC and they are held to 30 points.

 

Eh. Carolina, and several others would hit 50

Biggest fallacy in sports. Sub any NBA team against UNC and they are held to 30 points.

That was the most predictable take of all time. Clueless.

Eh. Carolina, and several others would hit 50

I hope you're not serious. Didn't UNC put up 40 against UVA? 30 may be generous.

I hope you're not serious. Didn't UNC put up 40 against UVA? 30 may be generous.

 

That's your best reasoning? Lol just to make you feel better, I'll agree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.