Justin Jackson declares for the NBA Draft

RoyalWildcat

That's your best reasoning? Lol just to make you feel better, I'll agree

In all seriousness, what do you think a good defensive team in college would hold an NBA team to?

We can check back with Justin Jackson in a few months and he will assuredly say the biggest difference is the overall speed of the game. TV does the NBA no justice. All of the guys are so skilled that they make it look easy. In person it moves twice as fast as the college game. The average life span of an NBA player is not less than 3 years because they don't guard anyone, it is because they can't.

In all seriousness, what do you think a good defensive team in college would hold an NBA team to?

We can check back with Justin Jackson in a few months and he will assuredly say the biggest difference is the overall speed of the game. TV does the NBA no justice. All of the guys are so skilled that they make it look easy. In person it moves twice as fast as the college game. The average life span of an NBA player is not less than 3 years because they don't guard anyone, it is because they can't.

The best defensive teams wouldn't hold an NBA team to under 80. I know it's the best players in the world it just lacks, IMO, fun until the playoffs begin. I tune in for the playoffs because then it seems to be guys putting it all out there. Speed and strength are the major differences just like college football to the NFL. And for the record, not a single college team would play within 25 of an NBA team.