April 12, 20179 yr Coercion maybe? I am not an attorney but it seems to me that those three other passengers are the biggest obstacle the doctor has in receiving a significant award. If three other people were confronted with the same situation and the doctor is the only one who had a major problem it looks more like his problem than United Airlines problem.
April 12, 20179 yr Author I am not an attorney but it seems to me that those three other passengers are the biggest obstacle the doctor has in receiving a significant award. If three other people were confronted with the same situation and the doctor is the only one who had a major problem it looks more like his problem than United Airlines problem. Or if the three other passengers felt they were being coerced it could help him.
April 12, 20179 yr I'm going to say under in some sort of settlement to make it all go away. Unfortunately, that settlement will likely include a non-disclosure agreement, so we will never know the answer.
April 12, 20179 yr If he wants $20 million, I'm taking it to a jury without a doubt. He is not the most sympathetic of plaintiffs. I would be hard pressed to give him $500,000.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.