April 5, 20179 yr There are a lot of things that were "culturally" acceptable at one point in man's history which were abolished as we became more civilized. ...or believe should be abolished because we think we are more civilized.
April 6, 20179 yr Hey @theguru, ORCA survived another year of whale hunting. 2017 needs to be the year we turn you into a lean, mean loving machine @LRCW
April 6, 20179 yr Taking the other side of this, I assume most of us eat animals too so how are the Japanese any different than any of us that eat animals? Upon further review...delete.
April 6, 20179 yr Well, maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better by saying turkeys are intelligent...because I can't hunt them worth a damn :lol2: Just hard to take when you get outsmarted by a complete dolt of an animal.:lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.