Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Coaches Switch Roles

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna let someone point out the obvious here....

I'm gonna let someone point out the obvious here....

 

Please do, since you seem to know so little about Highlands football, but obviously have an axe to grind.

I think he's questioning the future quarterbacks... Considering the fact one of the players mentioned now attends Ryle. Hunter transferred shortly after football season. Ryle picked up a heck of an athlete.

Hunter Ahlfield's name has been removed. I had no idea he transferred to Ryle. Thanks for the tip, gentlemen.

  • Author
Please do, since you seem to know so little about Highlands football, but obviously have an axe to grind.

 

I take it for what it is. Highlands struggled on both sides of the ball last year. BW had been the defensive coordinator for years and handed it over a couple of years ago to someone else and lo and behold, the problems began. Was it all on coaching? I wouldn't say that. Still, why not change back to what you had when you've got an issue on your hands?

I take it for what it is. Highlands struggled on both sides of the ball last year. BW had been the defensive coordinator for years and handed it over a couple of years ago to someone else and lo and behold, the problems began. Was it all on coaching? I wouldn't say that. Still, why not change back to what you had when you've got an issue on your hands?

 

That has been and will continue to be the million dollar question.

Weinrich is handing the OC role over to Zach Deaton, and Weinrich is taking the DC role back. Sounds like they have acknowledged their problem and are making changes to address it.

 

 

FORT THOMAS MATTERS: Role Changes for Highlands Football Coaches

 

Not unless they get out of the 3-4. I will take a 3-3-5 stack with Huddy as a robber. Anything to give the inside lb time to diagnose before a guard runs downhill

Not unless they get out of the 3-4. I will take a 3-3-5 stack with Huddy as a robber. Anything to give the inside lb time to diagnose before a guard runs downhill

 

Why are you so gong ho on Huddy? He was good in freshman ball but he is same size as he was in Jr Hi I hope he fills in but there are other Juniors to be that will be just fine

Why are you so gong ho on Huddy? He was good in freshman ball but he is same size as he was in Jr Hi I hope he fills in but there are other Juniors to be that will be just fine

 

Bc he is 6'1 (wjich is plenty big enough) athletic, and has natural motor and instinct for the ball that you can't coach.

I knew this would happen six months ago.

 

Did you really? Six months ago? You said siple was new oc did you not?

Did you really? Six months ago? You said siple was new oc did you not?

 

I said I knew chages where being made I didn't have coaches names.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.