Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mc Donalds All American Game Updates

Featured Replies

East up 26-20 with 10 minutes left in the half. West has no one capable of staying in front of Colin Sexton and Trevon Duvall...

  • Author
Sexton will drive UK nuts he got game.

 

He's not the best player in the class, but he was by far my favorite to watch. Kid competes hard on both ends of the floor...

Loved how insane the announcers were when they said all of UK 's recruits should be here for at least 2 years because they don't think they will be ready to go to the NBA after their first year woth UK. I wish it were true but Cal will push them out after just one year wether they are ready or not. That's what Cal does. It's like notches on his bed post.

He's not the best player in the class, but he was by far my favorite to watch. Kid competes hard on both ends of the floor...

 

Is Bamba soft or did he just back off tonight?

  • Author
Is Bamba soft or did he just back off tonight?

 

Definitely not the most physical kid on the planet. Love his talent, size and knowledge of the game but he can drift in and out of the action like you saw tonight...

  • Author

You saw a lot of what I was talking about with Vanderbilt tonight. Can he play the three a little and be decent? Sure, but it takes him away from the skill set that allows him to be really good. If he floats and tries to be a play maker, his game is kinda meh...

East up 26-20 with 10 minutes left in the half. West has no one capable of staying in front of Colin Sexton and Trevon Duval...

 

Any idea where he lands?

  • Author
Any idea where he lands?

 

No clue. He has done a good job keeping people guessing...

No clue. He has done a good job keeping people guessing...

 

That's..... That's not what I was hoping for...

  • Author
That's..... That's not what I was hoping for...

 

:idunno:

 

If I hear anything floating around I'll pass it along...

@gametime is there a recruiting site you work with? I usually use 247 for football, just wanted to see if they are as reliable for basketball.

  • Author
@gametime is there a recruiting site you work with? I usually use 247 for football, just wanted to see if they are as reliable for basketball.

 

My site is with 247, but I don't do anything on the national side. I trust the national guys at Scout more than the others, but it's more about evaluations than it is rankings...

  • Author

For those that don't know, I own and publish the Cincinnati 247 site BearcatJournal. I spend most of the spring and summer out covering UC targets on the AAU trail, and as a result I get the chance to evaluate most of the big time national recruits at multiple events in the process. Outside of a few passing thoughts on social media, I only share those evaluations on BGP. I've enjoyed talking college hoops here for a long time, and my track record has been pretty solid over the years...

For those that don't know, I own and publish the Cincinnati 247 site BearcatJournal. I spend most of the spring and summer out covering UC targets on the AAU trail, and as a result I get the chance to evaluate most of the big time national recruits at multiple events in the process. Outside of a few passing thoughts on social media, I only share those evaluations on BGP. I've enjoyed talking college hoops here for a long time, and my track record has been pretty solid over the years...

 

This is the absolute truth. BGP is very fortunate to have you as a member. :thumb:

 

Even though you think Outkast is better than Wu Tang but whatever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.