Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mc Donalds All American Game Updates

Featured Replies

For those that don't know, I own and publish the Cincinnati 247 site BearcatJournal. I spend most of the spring and summer out covering UC targets on the AAU trail, and as a result I get the chance to evaluate most of the big time national recruits at multiple events in the process. Outside of a few passing thoughts on social media, I only share those evaluations on BGP. I've enjoyed talking college hoops here for a long time, and my track record has been pretty solid over the years...

 

I have always appreciated your thoughts on the UK recruits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.