April 5, 20179 yr I have looked at numerous NBA Mock Drafts. Some have Bam out of the first round, and two that I saw had him in the 20-27 range. If he has some good workouts I'm guessing he stays in the draft hoping he's a 1st rounder. If they are not very strong I think we may actually see Bam back with UK next year
April 6, 20179 yr Author What mocks have him out of the 1st round? Every one I've seen have him going 1st.
April 6, 20179 yr Evan DanielsVerified account @EvanDaniels Kentucky's Isaac Humphries is seriously contemplating pursuing professional options, per multiple sources. Still a possibility he returns.
April 6, 20179 yr Author Evan DanielsVerified account @EvanDaniels Kentucky's Isaac Humphries is seriously contemplating pursuing professional options, per multiple sources. Still a possibility he returns. Me thinks the big Aussie is home-sick...
April 10, 20179 yr How many players over the past few drafts have gone early, entered the draft and not been drafted?
April 11, 20179 yr Author Kerem Kanter just put out a statement saying that he's still declared for the draft as of now, but that if he decides to return to school, he won't be going back to Green Bay, but instead will be transferring to Xavier....Odd.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.