Early Entry List 2017

UKMustangFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some have him middle of the 1st, others have him lottery. No way you pass on that.
Agreed. There is very little to gain and a lot to lose by passing up that kind of opportunity. Has Bam's stock fallen so drastically that he may be considering passing up that opportunity? Bam is projected around the same area late lottery/ middle first the last I saw.

Agreed. There is very little to gain and a lot to lose by passing up that kind of opportunity. Has Bam's stock fallen so drastically that he may be considering passing up that opportunity? Bam is projected around the same area late lottery/ middle first the last I saw.

I'd be floored if Bam doesn't go pro. I think he's just leaving the door open in case he doesn't get a 1st round guarantee.

I haven't saw Bam in the lottery in awhile.

Does Bam have the game to play at the 4 spot? He didn't attempt a 3 all year and he shot 36% from the floor on non-dunks, but his shot facing the basket doesn't look bad. I think he is better served coming back to get more efficient both around the basket and shooting the ball. UK will have plenty of size next year and that will open things up for Bam to get out from under the basket some, face up and show if he has that game in him. It will take a lot of work this summer to get that in place.