Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Entry List 2017

Featured Replies

  • Author
Smart move to get the hell out of Westwood.

 

IMO, It's smart more so because he's a lottery pick...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, It's smart more so because he's a lottery pick...
Does he really project to be a lottery pick? I was thinking more middle to late first round for him.
  • Author
Does he really project to be a lottery pick? I was thinking more middle to late first round for him.

 

Some have him middle of the 1st, others have him lottery. No way you pass on that.

Some have him middle of the 1st, others have him lottery. No way you pass on that.
Agreed. There is very little to gain and a lot to lose by passing up that kind of opportunity. Has Bam's stock fallen so drastically that he may be considering passing up that opportunity? Bam is projected around the same area late lottery/ middle first the last I saw.
  • Author
Agreed. There is very little to gain and a lot to lose by passing up that kind of opportunity. Has Bam's stock fallen so drastically that he may be considering passing up that opportunity? Bam is projected around the same area late lottery/ middle first the last I saw.

 

I'd be floored if Bam doesn't go pro. I think he's just leaving the door open in case he doesn't get a 1st round guarantee.

Fox makes it official and will sign with an agent.

Fox makes it official and will sign with an agent.

 

This was what I expected. He and Monk will sign with agents immediately and I expect Briscoe and Bam to put their names in w/o agents

Aaron Beard‏ @Aaronbeardap

 

From UNC's locker room: I talked to frosh big Tony Bradley, who says he will test NBA draft waters, wouldn't rule out hiring an agent.

Bam Adebayo - Kentucky; will not hire an agent.

 

Probably smart move by him, IMO.

Agreed. There is very little to gain and a lot to lose by passing up that kind of opportunity. Has Bam's stock fallen so drastically that he may be considering passing up that opportunity? Bam is projected around the same area late lottery/ middle first the last I saw.
I haven't saw Bam in the lottery in awhile.

Does Bam have the game to play at the 4 spot? He didn't attempt a 3 all year and he shot 36% from the floor on non-dunks, but his shot facing the basket doesn't look bad. I think he is better served coming back to get more efficient both around the basket and shooting the ball. UK will have plenty of size next year and that will open things up for Bam to get out from under the basket some, face up and show if he has that game in him. It will take a lot of work this summer to get that in place.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.