March 28, 20179 yr Edmund Sumner - Xavier Will hire agent??? I guess better to go now then hurt yourself again possibly? Maybe a Harry Giles type thinking?
March 28, 20179 yr Author Speaking of Harry Giles, he just announced he's heading to the league as well.
March 28, 20179 yr Author Edmund Sumner - Xavier Will hire agent??? I guess better to go now then hurt yourself again possibly? Maybe a Harry Giles type thinking? Well that's a major bummer...
March 28, 20179 yr Edmund Sumner - Xavier Will hire agent??? I guess better to go now then hurt yourself again possibly? Maybe a Harry Giles type thinking? I'm a little surprised, but I hope it works out for Ed. That Goodin / Scruggs back-court will be very, very good next year. The battle between Naji Marshall / JP Macura for minutes at the 3 will be fun as well. Ernst is a four, by and large, but if Bluiett comes back, he'll have to play some 5 -- which will be crowded with Jones and O'Mara. Gates will then back up Tre at the 4. Lots of options next year.
March 28, 20179 yr Author Kerem Kanter, yes Enes brother, is leaving Green Bay and entering the draft. If he decides against the NBA, he will be free to transfer and play immediately elsewhere.
March 28, 20179 yr Kerem Kanter, yes Enes brother, is leaving Green Bay and entering the draft. If he decides against the NBA, he will be free to transfer and play immediately elsewhere. Did he graduate, I guess?
March 28, 20179 yr This young man is likely to leave Ohio U and play immediately for a major contender. Watch IU on this one. Jaaron Simmons Bio - OHIOBOBCATS.COM - Ohio Official Athletic Site
March 29, 20179 yr Author Melo Trimble - Maryland; signing with an agent. Randy Bullock - Providence; no agent.
March 30, 20179 yr Edmund Sumner - Xavier Will hire agent??? I guess better to go now then hurt yourself again possibly? Maybe a Harry Giles type thinking? Well that's a major bummer... Was told a couple months ago Ed was leaving after this year for the draft...injury had no effect on his decision.
March 31, 20179 yr TJ Leaf - UCLA; signing with an agent. Smart move to get the hell out of Westwood.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.