Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Entry List 2017

Featured Replies

Figured we could have a thread to track all the early entrants to the NBA draft.

 

So far...

 

Markelle Fultz - Washington

Tyler Lydon - Syracuse

  • Replies 70
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 7m7 minutes ago

 

Sources: Texas A&M forward Robert Williams - considered a Top 10 pick in 2017 Draft - leaning strongly toward returning for sophomore year.

 

That's quite the surprise...

Go on and add Monk, Fox, and Adebayo. They're pretty much locks to go for UK, other than that I think everyone else who doesn't graduate returns unless Briscoe wants out.

  • Author

Oklahoma State's Jawun Evans is entering the draft.

Marc J. Spears‏Verified account @MARcJSpearsESPN 6m6 minutes ago

 

Oklahoma State sophomore guard Jawun Evans is entering the 2017 NBA Draft will full intention of staying in, a source told @TheUndefeated.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 7m7 minutes ago

 

Sources: Texas A&M forward Robert Williams - considered a Top 10 pick in 2017 Draft - leaning strongly toward returning for sophomore year.

 

That's quite the surprise...

 

I think Williams has a huge upside.

Donovan Mitchell - Louisville (Not hiring an agent)

 

I think with good workouts he could be a first rounder this year.

  • Author
I think with good workouts he could be a first rounder this year.

 

Draft Express and NBADraft.net have him at #21 and #24 respectively in their most recent mocks...

Draft Express and NBADraft.net have him at #21 and #24 respectively in their most recent mocks...

 

Interesting. I don't see him ever moving into the top 10 even if he waits another year.

  • Author
Interesting. I don't see him ever moving into the top 10 even if he waits another year.

 

Agreed, and guys like Williams staying in school bump guys like Mitchell up the board as well.

All of these guys are projected to go in 1st round, but most of these mock drafts don't include all the international players. If I was not in the top 20 I would consider coming back to College. By the time you add in all the international players you could get pushed back to the 2nd round and no guaranteed money. :(

  • Author
All of these guys are projected to go in 1st round, but most of these mock drafts don't include all the international players. If I was not in the top 20 I would consider coming back to College. By the time you add in all the international players you could get pushed back to the 2nd round and no guaranteed money. :(

 

Chad Ford of ESPN, Draft Express, and NBADraft.net all include international players.

 

What other ones are you seeing?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.