Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Szeuchuan Dishes ?

Featured Replies

Wanted a Wok for a wedding gift. 30 years later and i still don't have one.

Wanted a Wok for a wedding gift. 30 years later and i still don't have one.

 

Bought a Lodge cast iron wok about 4 months ago and use it at least once a week. I like the cast Iron on the gas stove.

  • Author

i HAVE ELECTRIC HEAT , its useless for a wok , just cant get hot enough

I was loking for those hole in the wall Chinese joints , like Helens in Columbus Oh. Yes Helens

i HAVE ELECTRIC HEAT , its useless for a wok , just cant get hot enough

I was loking for those hole in the wall Chinese joints , like Helens in Columbus Oh. Yes Helens

 

Buy a grill!!

Wanted a Wok for a wedding gift. 30 years later and i still don't have one.

 

 

I cook with a Wok at least once a week.

  • Author

Szechuan is a style of Chinese cooking , its a version featuring lots of spice and heat supplied by hot dry red peppers

No matter what recipe I try, I can never get my sauces to taste like they do at Chinese restaurant. For that matter, I also cannot get the seasoning for fajitas right either.

No matter what recipe I try, I can never get my sauces to taste like they do at Chinese restaurant. For that matter, I also cannot get the seasoning for fajitas right either.

 

Need more cat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.