Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Somerset

Featured Replies

What does Garrard's returning roster look like? I know they struggled but became competitive this year after losing a lot the year before in his first year.

 

Lost two starters - an All-Area center in Parker Dailey and a glue guy in Brandon Pingleton. They'll be smaller this season, but will likely play a quicker tempo and should have a pretty solid club.

This past season was Ryan's first year at Garrard!

 

I tell you, that man has a bright future.

This past season was Ryan's first year at Garrard!

 

Oh, I thought he had been there a few years. I wish him success. I enjoyed watching him and his brother Noah play for Lincoln Co.

Oh, I thought he had been there a few years. I wish him success. I enjoyed watching him and his brother Noah play for Lincoln Co.

 

He did spend the previous year at Garrard as an assistant. So he has actually been at Garrard for two seasons!

He did spend the previous year at Garrard as an assistant. So he has actually been at Garrard for two seasons!

 

Three. Two years as lead assistant, this last season as head coach.

Three. Two years as lead assistant, this last season as head coach.

How time flies! Didn't think he had been there that long.

I have heard they have made a hire, it is a current asst. coach. He is young and should be a good one for them.

I have heard they have made a hire, it is a current asst. coach. He is young and should be a good one for them.
Not official until site based approval but it is down to one coach now.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.