Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East region

Who you got? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • Villanova
      17%
    • Duke
      76%
    • Baylor
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      5%
    • Virginia
      0%
      0
    • Other
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I want to take Villanova but can't based on the past couple years.

  • Author
I want to take Villanova but can't based on the past couple years.

 

Why?

They won it all last year

Why?

They won it all last year

 

Can't believe I forgot that, better go to bed lol. Guess I was thinking the couple seasons before last.

  • Author
Can't believe I forgot that, better go to bed lol. Guess I was thinking the couple seasons before last.

 

Only one of the greatest finishes ever. Lol

Only one of the greatest finishes ever. Lol

 

I wasn't able to watch last year, ironically it's the first I missed in a very long time .

Villanova/Duke Elight Eight game, I think Duke tops the defending champions and makes it the Final Four. I also think this Region will produce the most upsets.

 

Nova!

  • Author

Wide open Bracket

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.