Mason County 51 Campbell County 47 (10th region semi finals)

The regional tournaments boys/girls should stay at the schools of GRC/Mason/Montgomery

As for the game , felt the lady royals were sluggish in the first half, they put 2 halves together and they possibly win this one by 10-15. Gosh tonight's going to be fun.

Why?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to me on that one. Have plenty of parents that go to a lot of games (home & away) andthey even made the comment. Mason does it for the boys (post on the scoreboard).

May be announced:

Player who scored

Player charged with foul

Player attempting free throw

Team granted a time out

Length of time out: 30 seconds or 60 seconds Player entering game

Team Rosters

Shall not be announced:

Number of points player scored

Number of fouls on player

Number of team fouls

Number of team time outs or number remaining Time remaining in the quarter/game

Type of foul or violation Emphatic 2 or 3 point goal

May be announced:

Player who scored

Player charged with foul

Player attempting free throw

Team granted a time out

Length of time out: 30 seconds or 60 seconds Player entering game

Team Rosters

Shall not be announced:

Number of points player scored

Number of fouls on player

Number of team fouls

Number of team time outs or number remaining Time remaining in the quarter/game

Type of foul or violation Emphatic 2 or 3 point goal

Well either way, right or wrong schools still do it.

Why?

Beacause they are the ONLY schools in the region who have the size and facilities to host these things in the entire region. Everywhere else is simply to small, no one should have to stand or be turned away during a game because of crowd size, especially when there are gyms the size of these 3 in the region.

Beacause they are the ONLY schools in the region who have the size and facilities to host these things in the entire region. Everywhere else is simply to small, no one should have to stand or be turned away during a game because of crowd size, especially when there are gyms the size of these 3 in the region.

Who got turned away?

Plenty of seats last night available. Girls games just don't draw the same crowds as boys. No problem with the facilities, IMO.

Who got turned away?

No one this year, happened in the past a couple times even to myself if I couldn't get off work in time. The problem with Harrison county is more the before mentioned, you should have a big enough scorers table to support both teams. It's just overall a hassle to fight those facilities when there are much nicer and better equipped locations.

No one this year, happened in the past a couple times even to myself if I couldn't get off work in time. The problem with Harrison county is more the before mentioned, you should have a big enough scorers table to support both teams. It's just overall a hassle to fight those facilities when there are much nicer and better equipped locations.

That scorers table is new. The old one had two more panels on it. Enough for sumo

I have no problem with the facility, besides like someone said needs a bigger score's table. I will also say, I loved when CC hosted girls last year (I traveled 8 miles to watch my team) but I believe Harrison (girls) or Mason (boys/girls) should always host regionals because it is most centrally located. Not going to get into a conversation over on who deserves to host or not host but I hate making the 2 hour drive to Montgomery or GRC. Can't imagine what it would be like on the bus.

The regional tournaments boys/girls should stay at the schools of GRC/Mason/Montgomery

As for the game , felt the lady royals were sluggish in the first half, they put 2 halves together and they possibly win this one by 10-15. Gosh tonight's going to be fun.

You could say the same thing about the way Campbell played the second half. If Campbell would have played the second half like the first they would have won by 10. This game was definitely a tale of 2 halves with Campbell owning the first and Mason the second.

You could say the same thing about the way Campbell played the second half. If Campbell would have played the second half like the first they would have won by 10. This game was definitely a tale of 2 halves with Campbell owning the first and Mason the second.

Wouldn't say Campbell owned the first, they only had a two point lead at halftime.

The difference was masons errors were self-inflicted. Mason caused the majority of the Campbell errors. No way Campbell wins that game by 10 in any form or fashion