Corbin vs. Pulaski Co.?

TRUE REDHOUND

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have we had a little shower early then after that it was a nice night for football, little breezy and cool.

I went to the movies, and it was a long one (about 2 1/2 hours) and I hadn't seen any updates so I thought it might have been cancelled. Did Pulaski do any damage against Corbin's starters or was it ugly early?

I went to the movies, and it was a long one (about 2 1/2 hours) and I hadn't seen any updates so I thought it might have been cancelled. Did Pulaski do any damage against Corbin's starters or was it ugly early?

Corbin was up 21-6 after the 1st qtr and 28-6 at half. Corbin pulled the starters with about 9 or 10 minutes to go, 49 -12. Pulaski added a couple tds on the JV.

Didn't think Corbin's O-line played especially well tonight, Cashen scrambling most of the 1st half.........

Corbin was up 21-6 after the 1st qtr and 28-6 at half. Corbin pulled the starters with about 9 or 10 minutes to go, 49 -12. Pulaski added a couple tds on the JV.

Didn't think Corbin's O-line played especially well tonight, Cashen scrambling most of the 1st half.........

I thought that sounded like a lot of points for Corbin to give up to Pulaski and I thought they probably scored on Corbin's reserves. Sounds like Corbin is putting things together at the right time. Good luck in the district and playoffs--I think some people who have written Corbin off will be in for a suprise.