Bush and the UN

I wouldn't bet on that....especially the dead and maimed ones.

Would that be the thousands that died under Hussein's reign, or the ones that died as terrorist or insurgent or casualties of war.

One was promoting change the other was just opressing...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we are in this together, and the only thing we can do is make sure that those responsible for these bone headed decissions are no longer in office.
Great point DD. :thumb:

Thank God those responsible for getting us into this mess because they were more concerned with intern's thongs and cigars and putting down the latest bimbo eruption, than they were with capturing OBL when he was offered on a silver platter are no longer in office.

You called it: Boneheaded. :thumb:

Thank God those responsible for getting us into this mess because they were more concerned with intern's thongs and cigars and putting down the latest bimbo eruption, than they were with capturing OBL when he was offered on a silver platter are no longer in office.

Unlike Bush, Clinton could multi task, and speak the english language.

Bush was president on 9-11-2001. No matter how much you spin it, you can't change that.

Bush was president on 9-11-2001. No matter how much you spin it, you can't change that.

Pretty sure the english language is spoken in many different dialects and slangs across the U.S... I think Bush usually get's his point across just fine..

And Clinton was President for how many terrorists' attacks? Both share in the blame. But I prefer to not hold either 100% responsible.

Again, I like what Bush has said. He has to be right 100 times out of 100. The terrorists are right 1 time out of 100 and it is successful.

Hey...I like thongs and cigars.

Can you provide a link to this information? I am not sure what you are referring to.

Just google the presidential pardons of Clinton at the end of his term.

He granted clemency to I believe 13 members of the FALN terrorist group out of Puerto Rico. They bombed various places in the USA. One being a tavern or something like that in the late 70's killing a few people.

The reasoning behind it was to help Hillary and the PR vote in New York, during her senate campaign.