Open Job: Boone County

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to see someone that's going to bring the Lady Rebels back! They have the makings for a good team, they just want a coach that notices their talents individually and uses it. Someone who is going to invest their time in the girls and support them, and can reassure them that they are in it for the long run. Too many changing of coaches in the last two years.

Would like to see someone that's going to bring the Lady Rebels back! They have the makings for a good team, they just want a coach that notices their talents individually and uses it. Someone who is going to invest their time in the girls and support them,

I think these kinds of quotes though send up red flags. I doubt that Kues and Wendln did not support the girls or try to utilize their talent.

There is something to this whole scenario that people are not talking about. It is an intriguing mystery.

I think these kinds of quotes though send up red flags. I doubt that Kues and Wendln did not support the girls or try to utilize their talent.

There is something to this whole scenario that people are not talking about. It is an intriguing mystery.

Agreed PP1!!