Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. North Carolina - Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Louisville
      33%
    • North Carolina
      66%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Showdown for Louisville & North Carolina, top teams in the ACC.

 

What are your thoughts and predictions? Can the Cards win on the road, at Chapel Hill?

 

Game is 9pm tonight on ESPN

Obviously would love to see Louisville win this, but I don't see them holding down that offense enough on the road to win. Cards will need that great shooting from Saturday to continue but hold down UNC, especially on the break. Tough ask.

 

Heels win it. Let's say 83-77.

North Carolina 79-74.

At home I'd take the Cards but I think UNC wins tonight.

Mangok and Johnson are MASSIVELY important tonight. Mahmoud and Spalding are skinny and will definitely get pushed around a bit while they're out there. Cards will need Mangok and Johnson to do the heavy lifting on the boards and defending down low.

Cards will need Mangok

 

Welp... :lol2:

Welp... :lol2:

 

Can't ask him to be elite... just... good. UNC is the best rebounding team in the league. A lot of Louisville's success has come from offensive rebounding. The winner there will likely win this game.

The line on this game has ballooned from UNC -5 this morning to UNC -8.5. Makes me concerned that they know something I don't.

Carolina at home, give me Carolina. Haven't lost at home yet.

The line on this game has ballooned from UNC -5 this morning to UNC -8.5. Makes me concerned that they know something I don't.

 

You have NC by 6, the bettors by 8 1/2. I think you're on the same page.

 

I'll take the heels by 14.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.