Ms. Basketball Finalists

I'm not going through a list of players that Jenna has guarded. I stated that she is the best player in the 9th and I stand by it. I'm not here to call out other players nor am I taking anything away from Allie. I think Jenna is the best in the 9th and top 10 in the state.

Interesting as the "best player" title regularly goes to the kid who can score the most even when they shoot 25 times a game and only hit 7 or 8, while the kid who shuts them down and doesn't let them score but only scores 7-8 points on 5 shots is not considered as good! Flipping amazing and my daughter lives it!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coleman is good. But her team is not...and she didn't play against the best...either in high school or the summer. Going to be hard to get votes from outside her regional area.

Metcalfe is where she plays.

I understand the argument of she doesn't play against the best, but you can't really hold that against her. The numbers she puts up are'nt from 30 shots a game, Matter of fact, she's been in the top 20 in FG&FT% nearly all the year. She is the best girls player that I've seen this year. Shouldn't be penalized for going to a small school.

And yes it will be hard for her to get votes out of the region.

What other top 9th region players has she stopped from scoring? I've seen senior players score 20 in first half in 9th so this 14 your speaking of is not that big of a deal for this forum. Marin collected 80 rebounds for the season. How is that top of the 9th?

Who was your preseason pick for top in the ninth?