Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 10th Region

Featured Replies

You have Mason that easily over Bracken? I would not be surprised at all to see Coach Charles and the Polar Bears holding up the district trophy at the end of the season. Coach Charles can flat out coach it and then boys can play.

 

Didn't Mason run rule Bracken a couple times last year? I know they lost a lot to graduation, but IMO Nick Nelson is a much better pitcher than Darren Williams was.

Didn't Mason run rule Bracken a couple times last year? I know they lost a lot to graduation, but IMO Nick Nelson is a much better pitcher than Darren Williams was.

 

No, Mason won the 3 games, but none by run rule. Nick Nelson is a great pitcher and Mason will be extremely tough to beat with him on the bump.

Being about a month into the season, Campbell, Bourbon, Harrison, and GRC seem to be tops in the 10th.

I would say it's

Campbell...

 

Then these guys

Harrison

GRC

Paris

Bourbon

 

Then everyone else

I would say it's

Campbell...

 

Then these guys

Harrison

GRC

Paris

Bourbon

 

Then everyone else

 

If they do not get rained out this weekend, Campbell Co plays GRC at Mason Co. Should be a good game, I think game time is noon.

If they do not get rained out this weekend, Campbell Co plays GRC at Mason Co. Should be a good game, I think game time is noon.

I'll be at the triple-header.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.