Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Reboot

Featured Replies

Last year Coach Cal had the tweak. This year, it seems we'll have a "reboot", which he mentioned on his radio show last night. He wouldn't say what it was, but that people who really knew the game of basketball would see it, while others would not (I paraphrased).

 

So for the sake of conversation, what is the reboot?

A mind game, much like the tweak?

Last year Coach Cal had the tweak. This year, it seems we'll have a "reboot", which he mentioned on his radio show last night. He wouldn't say what it was, but that people who really knew the game of basketball would see it, while others would not (I paraphrased).

 

So for the sake of conversation, what is the reboot?

 

I thought the "tweak" was in 2014?

  • Author
I thought the "tweak" was in 2014?

 

Probably was. I can't remember trivial details lol jk

Probably was. I can't remember trivial details lol jk

 

My wife says all I have in my mind is trivial crap. I thought it was a compliment. :lol2:

Diallo!

 

Ain't happening.

Reboot was to take guys out when they start playing AAU ball and put them back in 5 mins later.

 

Bottom line is the hoop is wide open for any UK opponent.

  • Author
Reboot was to take guys out when they start playing AAU ball and put them back in 5 mins later.

 

Bottom line is the hoop is wide open for any UK opponent.

 

So many wide open drives from the top of the key. Was driving me nuts last night.

 

I do think they moved the ball a heck of a lot better on the offensive end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.