Mercer Co 27 Boyle Co 14

FBALL

RebelK, It sounds like you were singled out for kids to come up to you in the stands and scream in your face or are you speaking in general they came into the stands and screamed in the faces of the Boyle Co. Cheer section?

NO..NO..NO....I was not saying this about Highlands at all. I was still talking about the Mercer game. I am sorry if that's what it sounded like I was saying.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the Mercer game also.

Here's what happen. While I was sitting in the stands ---- on the visitor's side --- we had students come up to you and shake their fist at you and scream in your face. Then they would walk in front of you - on the track and hold up signs and scream and yell at you. In general it was a very uncomfortable situation and IMO totally uncalled for.

Kids or no kids. Nobody would be screaming in my face. That's just one of many isolated events that happen. I saw that group when they first got there. My first opinion was that the guy in the boxer shorts should be playing on the field instead of lookin like a big dummy. He was a good sized kid. I guess he was a student.

Kids or no kids. Nobody would be screaming in my face. That's just one of many isolated events that happen. I saw that group when they first got there. My first opinion was that the guy in the boxer shorts should be playing on the field instead of lookin like a big dummy. He was a good sized kid. I guess he was a student.

Yea ....I couldn't think of any punishment that would be worse than what he looked like with those boxer shorts and cowboy boots on:D