Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 82 Pendleton County 74

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heat of the moment! Films don't lie.

 

The stats I posted came straight from the film.

The stats I posted came straight from the film.

I wasn't questioning your stats. I have no inside, accurate, info. Only what the teams choose to post on KHSAA/Rieherds. Sure stats are accurate by now.

I don't know about a nightmare but I was definitely the biggest crowd this season. 1300 is a fair assessment I was going to say close to 1500.

 

How many passes you get anyway ?!?! :lol2:

This is probably the best game I have been to this year. I think this was the biggest crowd at a regular season home game since Augusta/Bracken in 2014 when Brent Bach hit the game winner.

 

Here's the scores from past Pendleton/Bracken games while Austin Crawford has been playing:

 

2012-2013

Bracken 77 Pendleton 71

 

2013-2014

Bracken 76 Pendleton 74

 

2014-2015

Bracken 71 Pendleton 70

Pendleton 65 Bracken 46

 

2015-2016

Bracken 75 Pendleton 55

Bracken 63 Pendleton 61

 

2016-2017

Bracken 82 Pendleton County 74

 

Pendleton County, however, still leads the all-time series 53-89

 

A lot of close game starting to make for a good old fashioned healthy rivalry.

I heard that they are trying to organize a Bracken vs. Pendleton Alumni game for next year. That would be something

This is probably the best game I have been to this year. I think this was the biggest crowd at a regular season home game since Augusta/Bracken in 2014 when Brent Bach hit the game winner.

 

Here's the scores from past Pendleton/Bracken games while Austin Crawford has been playing:

 

2012-2013

Bracken 77 Pendleton 71

 

2013-2014

Bracken 76 Pendleton 74

 

2014-2015

Bracken 71 Pendleton 70

Pendleton 65 Bracken 46

 

2015-2016

Bracken 75 Pendleton 55

Bracken 63 Pendleton 61

 

2016-2017

Bracken 82 Pendleton County 74

 

Pendleton County, however, still leads the all-time series 53-89

 

A lot of close game starting to make for a good old fashioned healthy rivalry.

 

Wildcat Killer

This is probably the best game I have been to this year. I think this was the biggest crowd at a regular season home game since Augusta/Bracken in 2014 when Brent Bach hit the game winner.

 

Here's the scores from past Pendleton/Bracken games while Austin Crawford has been playing:

 

2012-2013

Bracken 77 Pendleton 71

 

2013-2014

Bracken 76 Pendleton 74

 

2014-2015

Bracken 71 Pendleton 70

Pendleton 65 Bracken 46

 

2015-2016

Bracken 75 Pendleton 55

Bracken 63 Pendleton 61

 

2016-2017

Bracken 82 Pendleton County 74

 

Pendleton County, however, still leads the all-time series 53-89

 

A lot of close game starting to make for a good old fashioned healthy rivalry.

 

I think it was that one where Austin hit a last second shot to win was the best of late.

Wasn't there one where he scored 48 points and then Coach Belcher ran a diamond and one at the Woodshed and they held him to single digits. May have been same year

he scored 6 at Pendleton I believe when Coach Miles was ejected.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.