January 30, 20179 yr Out for the year...really tough for the kid. Was a late 1st round draft pick according to Goodman. Will be interesting to see what he decides to do now as far as returning to school.
January 30, 20179 yr Wow...very sorry to hear that...the last month has not been kind to the Muskies...
January 31, 20179 yr Hope he makes it back and plays another year at X. NBA bodies would not be kind to him at this point. He has had injury issues and would benefit from another year at X.
January 31, 20179 yr From everything I know of him, Ed is a great kid and this is terrible news. Going to be a rough stretch for him dealing with knee and shoulder surgery. Would love to see him stay, but I highly doubt it happens...
January 31, 20179 yr From everything I know of him, Ed is a great kid and this is terrible news. Going to be a rough stretch for him dealing with knee and shoulder surgery. Would love to see him stay, but I highly doubt it happens... Unless he somehow gets a guarantee my counsel would to stay. Even before the injury I think he was a late 1st rounder and had NBDL in his future like Semaj did.
January 31, 20179 yr Unless he somehow gets a guarantee my counsel would to stay. Even before the injury I think he was a late 1st rounder and had NBDL in his future like Semaj did. 9-10 months recovering from the ACL and 4-6 months in the middle of that recovering from the shoulder. So he'll return in November with Goodin now adjusted to the starting PG role with a high 4 star recruit in Paul Scruggs expecting to play a ton as well. I'd say stay as well, but it isn't as simple as it sounds on the surface...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.